THE BELOW CONDITIONS OF SALE SHALL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ILLUMINA LIGHTING PTY(LTD.) AND THE CUSTOMER. IN THE EVENT OF INCONSISTENCIES BETWEEN THE CUSTOMERS TRADING TERMS AND ILLUMINA LIGHTING CONDITIONS OF SALE, THE ILLUMINA LIGHTING CONDITIONS OF SALE SHALL PREVAIL.
- Claim period for missing, incorrectly delivered or obvious externally damaged goods – 10 business days after delivery.
- Prior to items being returned to our warehouse, a completed RETURNS APPLICATION FORM, quoting the invoice/delivery note number must be submitted for returns approval by Illumina Lighting, of which permission will not unreasonably be withheld or delayed. Please email your returns application form to: email@example.com.
- Returned goods must always be in the original Illumina packaging, as it was sent out.
- A 15% handling fee may apply on returned goods. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Where applicable the transportation cost for the return may also be charged.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, no goods may be returned due to over-ordering. Any signs of damage will be deducted from any credit note passed at our reasonable discretion, in addition to the 15% handling fee and/or transportation costs.
- Orders that have a PO issued or orders containing customised lighting cannot be cancelled.
- ILLUMINA LIGHTING reserves the right to discontinue or change the design of any item without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T and delivery.
- While every effort will be made to deliver in a timely manner, ILLUMINA LIGHTING does not guarantee delivery and/or dispatch on a specific date. ILLUMINA LIGHTING shall not be liable for any damages for failure to affect delivery/dispatch timeously for any reason whatsoever.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the customers until the full purchase price is paid. All risks in the goods shall pass to the customer or its agent on delivery of the goods.
- All our products are sold without light bulbs. Some suppliers add in a complimentary bulb for your convenience. ILLUMINA LIGHTING is not liable for the quality, replacement and/or lifespan of this complementary bulb.
- ILLUMINA LIGHTING (PTY) LTD issue warranties based on the specification of the project. Warranties range between 1 and 10 years and start from date of Invoice. This warranty will cover the client against faulty workmanship and/or material but not against rust or oxidation.
Please note: that the following will void any warranty claims:
- Negligence– where the client or the installation electrician did not install the product as per standard installation procedures.
- Misuse– where the product was not used for its intended purpose or used outside of the scope of listed technical specifications.
- Visible damage – where the products are damaged after they have been received and ILLUMINA LIGHTING (Pty) Ltd was not notified thereof within a reasonable time period from date of receipt of products.
- Modifications – where the product was amended, adjusted or tampered with in such a way that it is deemed as modified from the condition that it was originally supplied.
- ILLUMINA LIGHTING will not refund or replace a product supplied where, in our reasonable opinion, the product has: become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear; misuse; failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions; using it in an abnormal way; or failure to take reasonable care.
Please note: For the complete Illumina Lighting Trade Conditions of Sale, please contact one of our Key Account Managers – firstname.lastname@example.org.